The Butlers Move to Cali

This site is a sort of documentary on our new adventures in Davis, California

Thursday, July 27, 2006

All settled in...well, mostly.

Trisha made the journey across the country with very little complications. I can't tell you how excited I was to see her on Wednesday evening. Another exciting event was the arrival of all our stuff. Harold our United Van Lines driver rushed his way across the country and made the trek just one day after Trisha. So all of our household goods made it across the country unscathed.

So slowly over the course of the next few weeks we will unpack everything and get our new home in livable condition. The puppies seem to enjoy their new homes. Except for the heat wave, which has recently past, they love hanging outside with us. I'll work on posting some pictures of the place shortly.

I guess now all the fun stuff happens. We need to get new drivers licenses, register the cars, and provide an honorarium to Arnold every time we breathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home