A Sleeping Theme
So I promise that Sean and I do more than just sleep, but it seems that the pictures that have been taken lately are all of us sleeping. For as many pictures as we have of this wonderful activity, I really do wish that I was getting more of it! Other than that, we are all doing fairly well. Sean and I are falling into a routine during the day, so motherhood is starting to get easier. We had some visitors last weekend, and we are getting more visitors next week. I am extremely excited when people visit us due to the fact that I get to have actual adult conversations. Also, it gives Jamie and I an excuse to get out of the house. I believe that we all enjoy it. Sean even went on his first trip to Napa last weekend! (he's 3 weeks old and already being introduced to fine wines!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home