The Butlers Move to Cali

This site is a sort of documentary on our new adventures in Davis, California

Monday, August 07, 2006

DMV update

The powers that be were on my side today. In an effort to finalize this DMV business, I called Toyota and asked them how to get a power of attorney over the car in order to register it in CA. The very nice customer service representative said, "well, you called the right place! All I need is your new address, and I can send one out to you today!" And it was as simple as that.

My next task was to take my newly acquired passport to the DMV as proof of my name change. They accepted it as legal proof of name change, and when it was all said and done, I only spent 1/2 hour there.

The best part about the productive (and short) DMV visit was that I got to eat lunch with Jamie in Davis.

As I said, the Powers That Be were on my side.

1 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Wolfgang Buckner said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home