Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Today is an important day in Sean's life...it is his first St. Patrick's Day. Soon he will come to understand what a monumental occasion this is. Today is a day for drinking. Heavily. Pubs across the country are flooded with St. Patrick's Day drunks. So in honor of such a big day, Sean drank...breastmilk. OK. So maybe he's too young to understand. But don't worry. We're good parents. We'll be sure to teach him when the time is right!

3 Comments:
Hope you are recording all of these momentous milestones in a baby book or something like that. Wait until he is at least a year old before photographing him sucking on a beer bottle (as my parents did).
Katy
I love it!! Happy St. Patricks Day (a day late) to all three of you!!
Can I help with the drinking education? I learned from some of the best and have an authentic Irish name and heritage...please!
Post a Comment
<< Home