Our new house
So, as Tony pointed out to me today, we have yet to post any pictures of our new house. And unless you happened to be one of the lucky ones that got suckered into spending your vacation painting and moving our crap, you have no idea what our new place looks like.
I'd like to take a moment to thank Dan and April.
Ok, so I wanted to post some pictures for you guys to see what our place looks like. As anyone who know us will remember, Trisha and I love to unpack. Mostly because after we move we end up unpacking for at least a few years. So the entire house isn't exactly all set up. But I will give you pictures of select rooms that are at least presentable.
This is me making margaritas in the kitchen.
This is a picture of the formal living room. We use it as a play area for Sean. One day we may even get some furniture for it!
This is a picture of the main entrance. Straight through on the first floor is the kitchen and family room. Upstairs is the master bedroom, Sean's room, the office, and Dyno and Jaeger's room.
Later on when I get a little more motivated I will take some additional pictures. Perhaps you may even see the front of the house!

1 Comments:
It looks lovely! Can't wait to see it. Maybe when it's cold and gray and dreary in PBurgh.
Post a Comment
<< Home