Happy Easter from the Stay Puff Marshmallow Baby!
I wanted to write a quick post to show off Sean's first Easter outfit (it says "just hatched" on the shirt!). I also think this other picture of Sean reminds me of the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man!

On a different note, my Dad and Chris have been visiting here since last Tuesday, and it's been great having them here! Their greatest gift to me was deciding to stay up one night with Sean so that Jamie and I could get caught up on sleep. They were going to watch him while Jamie and I went to a movie, but we decided that we were too tired to go out. So we fell asleep while watching a video upstairs instead.
We took Dad and Chris to a few fun places. We walked around Old Sacramento and went wine tasting in Plymouth. This is Sean's second wine tasting experience; I think he's really starting to enjoy it. Today we're going to visit the State Capitol. I lived here for almost 2 years and I have yet to go inside, so it should be a fun experience.

1 Comments:
That's awesome, he really does have that Stay Puff look to him. Hope ya'll are doing well.
Post a Comment
<< Home