Random pictures of Sean
I just realized that I haven't put up any pictures of Sean recently, so I thought I'd post a few. He's getting so big. He's now 2 pounds heavier than his 9-month old cousin, Jack, but Jack is far better at sitting, crawling, eating, etc. Jack, along with his mother, came out to visit us this past week, but that will be another post!
Sean is smiling now to get attention, and he's a natural flirt. He went to an informal interview at the high school with me, and more than once he interrupted the thought process of the principal and the other math teacher with his smile!
He's also rolling over like a champ and beginning the process of eating solid foods. The term "solid" really needs to be used loosely, though, because although we're now giving him one meal a day via the spoon, it's far from solid. He's not a huge fan of rice cereal; we're going to try oatmeal cereal for the first time today. We'll see if he's a bigger fan.
We also went to the Sacramento Zoo this past week. It's not anything big or spectacular, but it provides some fun entertainment for a beautiful summer day. We got to see giraffes, koalas, tigers, and lions along with some other fun animals, but the snow leopard and anteater were hiding in their caves. Sean was fairly disappointed.
!

1 Comments:
Thanks for posting the baby pics! Very cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home