So many missed posts!
There are so many things that I had planned on posting over the past few months! First, back in October, Jamie, Sean, and I traveled to a few different pumpkin patches to see the animals and pumpkins and other such autumn fun. Sean thought it was great to actually see the real version of the animals that he'd heard us impersonate so many times in his books. And Jamie thought it was great fun to try to guess the maker of the poop!
We also bought some furniture over the past few months. Our new house is finally starting to get filled with things that we actually like! We knew that this furniture was meant for us when Sean fell asleep in the recliner at the furniture store. And finally, we took a family vacation to Hawaii over Thanksgiving!
Sean got to swim in the ocean and fly in a helicopter! Hopefully, I'll post some better pictures later, but here's what I could find on our computer right now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home