The Butlers Move to Cali

This site is a sort of documentary on our new adventures in Davis, California

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunny California...When Will it End!

Many people like California because you can rest assured that between the months of May and September, you'll have sunny skies and beautiful weather. I, for one, am saddened by the "lack" of weather. The Weather Channel used to be one of the more frequent channels I would watch, and it's now rather useless. I already know what the weather will be...90-95 degrees and sunny. Now, we do get the occasional variation where the temperature will drop to a high of 85 or rise to a high of 105, but it's always sunny. By the end of September, I'm aching all over for some change, especially since for the past two weeks, we've been slowly dropping a few degrees. Highs in the low 80s and PARTLY sunny, as mild a change as it sounds, has come with the great excitement and anticipation that rain is in our future! Unfortunately, during the past 3 days, it has been back to 95 and sunny. Why can't it just rain with highs in the 50s??? Oh Pittsburgh weather, how I miss your miserable Pgh slush and overcast skies! How I long for your thunderstorms and snowstorms!

1 Comments:

At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come visit us in Kane! Highs in the 50's, lows in the 30's, and rain all damn week! Although, the leaves are starting to change and they look beautiful. I'll send some pictures. Miss you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home