The Butlers Move to Cali

This site is a sort of documentary on our new adventures in Davis, California

Monday, November 01, 2010

Dyno: 1/28/1999 - 11/1/2010

Dyno was laid to rest on November 1, 2010 after a long fight with cancer. She first lived with Jamie in Bruce Hall at the University of Pittsburgh where her favorite activities included snuggling with Jamie and urinating in his neighbors' dorm rooms.

Always the life of the party, Dyno loved to entertain random guests at her Panther Hallow home. Later, she made friends with Denali and the two moved to their new Whipple Street home where she happily resided for 5 years. During this time, her leisure activities included camping, chasing cows, and vomiting during car rides. Her favorite foods included T-bone steaks and hot dogs, and her favorite drink was beer. During this time, she also made friends with Yaeger. They loved to cuddle together.

In the summer of 2006, Dyno journeyed across the United States to her new home in California. She loved the new, warmer climate and spent hours laying in the sun. She loved taking long walks through the neighborhood and marking her territory with urine.

She is survived by her family: Jamie, Trisha, Sean, Finn, and Yaeger. She will forever be remembered as a kind, sensitive, cuddly dog who loved all people (except for those in uniform) and hated almost all dogs. We love you, Dyno.





2 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Jamie Butler said...

Ok, I just remembered something really funny. When Dyno was just a puppy she was bought by some guy who wasn't taking really good care of her. Todd took her back and gave her to me. In the brief time before she came to live with me she was called Shenanae. I couldn't imagine calling her that for 12 years. I think Dyno was happy for the change!

 
At 6:59 PM, Anonymous MJB said...

I loved that dog...she was my buddy the few times I dog sat for you. she always slept next to me on the couch, even though she probably knew it was her ass the next day when you got home. I am not to proud to say that I am crying a bit right now. I am so sorry for the both of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home