The Butlers Move to Cali

This site is a sort of documentary on our new adventures in Davis, California

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Finally...

Jamie and I finally got our wedding pictures! Actually, Jamie got them about two weeks ago, but he's been holding onto them secretly in order to make me a beautiful DVD that contains video of the ceremony and all 750+ pictures for our anniversary. It was an awesome present, much like the one that I got him. But since I procrastinate with everything (including anniversary presents), I can't yet say what it is because he hasn't received it yet!

My original point was to post just a few of my favorite pictures here.

1 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

Three words in response to this post:

Happy Anniversary
and
FINALLY!!!!

Hope you guys had a wonderful day!

-Kristin and Ryan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home