The Butlers Move to Cali

This site is a sort of documentary on our new adventures in Davis, California

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Christening

Today I was officially Christened...as was my shirt, my pants, the carpeting, the bathroom floor, the bathroom sink, and the baby's bathtub. As many of you know, I somehow seem to involve myself with other object's poop if I live around them long enough. (see an earlier blog about some issues I had with the dogs) Today, Sean pooped on me. Literally. And he pooped on the carpeting, the bathroom floor, the bathroom sink...well, you get the picture.

The best part was that after he drenched my shirt and pants in feces, I stripped down to my underwear to get him and myself cleaned up while still trying to salvage my clothes. On a separate note, it was (of course) a brand new shirt that I was overly excited that I could finally fit into, and it was the first time I had worn it. It was on my body for exactly 20 minutes before it got soiled. But back to the story, while I was in my underwear trying to clean up the mess, Sean decided that he might as well also pee on me! So, my underwear and most of my bare legs were then covered in pee. Please note that I had showered a mere 20 minutes ago.

If I hadn't actually gotten a decent night's sleep last night, it would have been reason to cry for the rest of the day. However, little miracles do tend to happen from time to time, and I did get enough sleep before such a traumatic episode; so thankfully, the whole thing was just plain funny. Go ahead. Laugh. I sure did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home