The Butlers Move to Cali

This site is a sort of documentary on our new adventures in Davis, California

Monday, February 09, 2009

You're Invited!

Can you believe that we're planning Sean's first birthday party?? Logic would lead us all to believe that if we're planning Sean's first birthday, then he must be turing 1-year old soon (I knew I became a mathematician for a reason!). So next Sunday, February 15 (one day early), we're going to hang a banner, wear some goofy hats, and cut a cake in honor of the fact that Sean was born one year ago! Of course, you're all invited, but unfortunately, I highly doubt that most of you will be able to make it. So Jamie and Sean and I will party a little for all of you (and take lots of pictures and video, too!).

1 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Cristina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SEAN JAMES! Sorry I can't be at your party, but perhaps you can save me a piece of cake and I can come over on Tuesday night and we can open more presents? Love ya! Aunt Cris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home