The Butlers Move to Cali

This site is a sort of documentary on our new adventures in Davis, California

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hello Again!

I've finally made it through the end of my first year at the high school. And I'm still alive! And I even got a few thank-you's from some of my students. So we'll call it a win.

In other news, Sean has been continuing to grow into a little kid. He's definitely no longer a "baby," but more of a "I'll let you know exactly what I want to happen, when I want it to happen, and how I want to do it" kind of little guy. Jamie and I like to joke that he's a mixture of his parents, with a little bit of "I'll do it myself!" and a little bit of "Don't tell me what to do!" Yes, mom and dad, you can now consider the next 17 years of my life as payback to everything that I got myself into as a child. I get it. But it also goes the other way, right? If Sean has the "I'll do it myself" mentality, which he obviously inherited from me, then I must've inherited it from one of you, right? And my childhood years must've been payback for the interesting times you put YOUR parents through, right? Then it only stands to reason that you both must've been handfuls in each of your childhoods, too!

Anyway, I'm finally getting the chance to take and post some pictures. There are some from Easter morning when Sean got to go on an Easter Egg hunt through the kitchen and living room. And there are some more of us in the pool. The last few pictures were taken today at a splash park that is within a community park close to our house. It's completely free and loads of fun for Sean!







2 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Blogger k said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Trisha R. Butler said...

I honestly never thought that he'd become a little kid so quickly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home