Sean is Growing
When we picked up Sean from daycare today, he was eating a snack with his friends at the table. I'm pretty sure he didn't even notice Jamie and I standing 3 feet away from him for 10 minutes while he ate every last piece of his Kix cereal. As soon as we got home, he put his finger and thumb up to his mouth to tell us he was hungry. We didn't think too much of it, even though he had just eaten a snack, since it was 5:30 PM and dinnertime.
So I got him some pieces of fresh red pepper and ranch dressing (his 2 new favorite foods) while I cooked dinner. When he asked for more, I gave him some raw carrots and green beans. By the time he asked for more, dinner was ready, so he sat down and ate 2 pieces of pizza (topped with spinach, mushrooms, and onions...yum) and more green beans.
After dinner we went to the park to play on the giant pirate ship. It was fun, but we had to leave when he told me he was hungry. I never bring any snacks to the park in the evening since we're only there for 20 minutes. When we got home, Jamie fed him Cheese Puffs, a Nutrigrain bar, pineapple, more pineapple, and more cheese puffs.
I'm pretty sure that he's going to be 2 inches taller by tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home