Our "Back East" Vacation
Sleeping in 7 different locations (8 if you count the airplane on the red-eye) in various states across the country during the course of 20 days with a one-year-old in tow can be tough on anyone. But we all pulled through like the troopers we are, and we had a really great time. Sean was able to visit Colorado, Vermont, New York, and Pennsylvania while Jamie and I made it all the way down to North Carolina for our own little vacation-within-a-vacation.
I mostly wanted to share a few pictures with you. The first one is of Sean's cousins Jack and Anna. It was just too adorable not to post! The next one shows the fun that Sean had with his cousins and Grandpa!
I had to put the third picture on here because it is the culmination of the event that led to my tetanus shot on our mini-vacation in OBX. You may think that it involved a short-term lapse in judgement caused by the consumption of legal beverages, and you're right. Had I not been drinking, I wouldn't have posed for the picture on top of a rusty barge in the middle of the sound! (of course, I would have still gone out there!)

The last picture was taken upon our return to CA. We were doing all of our laundry, and we discovered that hours of fun could be consumed just by using Jamie's socks! We used them as sock puppets, we put them on our own feet, and we pulled them off again. And really...who can resist putting on Dad's hat when it's just laying around!??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home