The Butlers Move to Cali

This site is a sort of documentary on our new adventures in Davis, California

Monday, February 12, 2007

My First Quilt!


During the first year that Jamie and I dated, I wanted to give Jamie something really special for Christmas. I started thinking about possible presents in July, and I decided to enlist the help of my mother and make my first quilt. I timed it out perfectly: I would piece together the quilt during a 5-day stay at my mom's house in August, and I would take it home to quilt it. It would definitely be ready by December, wouldn't it?

It would not.

After three painful years of calloused fingertips and countless boxes of band-aids, I have finally given Jamie the quilt! Actually, I am so proud of it that I just had to post a picture for all to see!

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. You are so domesticated :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home