The Butlers Move to Cali

This site is a sort of documentary on our new adventures in Davis, California

Friday, May 25, 2007

Petition

I recently received a rather funny email regarding the nether-region grooming habits of a friend who will remain nameless for the time being. The jist of it is that he used Nare on his unmentionables not only once (with horrific results), but twice (with similar results). Anyway, the subject of the email hinted to a petition that was to be signed in an effort to stop the insanity, but there was actually no petition to be found. I was rather upset that I did not get the chance to sign my name to such an important matter, so I am now asking that if you would like to sign such a petition, you can do it the form of a comment to this post.

For your reading pleasure, I've copied the original email I received below...



Hello all, this is your friendly neighborhood Buckner here, asking for your help.

As some of you know, (person who shall remain nameless) is a hairy, hairy man. So hairy in fact, that he uses various hair removal products on areas of his body to combat the scourge of unsightly hair.

One of these areas are his naughty bits, the "(person who shall remain nameless)-scrota" if you will.

One of these products is a folicidal mixture of chemicals that goes by the name of "acid", "liquid hurt," "chemotherapy" or, as its commonly referred, NAIR.

While personal grooming is indeed a passion of mine, i have never taken the extreme step of soaking my remaining testicle in a tub harsh chemicals for "man-scaping" purposes. I subscribe to the "God didn't put NAIR on the arc with Noah, therefore it shall not board the SS Buckner" philosophy. Call me a prude, but that area of my body is for peein' and pokin', if you know what I am saying. Some of you do, with the exception of Dave, who i still do not believe ever gets laid no matter what he says or what videos he tries to email me. But i digress...

Somebody (who will remain anonymous) forwarded me an email that contained an interesting passage, which I have pasted below:

The only bad thing about the cruise was another run-in with Nair that I had that gave me some trouble! I've since learned my lesson. Hope everyone is doing well and hope to see all of you soon.

A run-in. With Nair. As if NAIR was the leader of an evil group of pirates that attempted to commandeer the cruise ship, with his trusty henchmen Veet and Gillette at his side, Norelco the parrot perched on his shoulder. Nobody has a "run-in" with Nair; you have to actively seek that shit out and pour in down your pants. That portion of email reminded me of a story told to me by Matt and a group of unsuspecting drunks nearly THREE years ago . The link to a blog-story regarding this is listed below, and I have even reproduced the story for those of you who are lazy. Please, wont all of you read this story of pain and suffering below, then join me in emailing (person who shall remain nameless) as a form of an Intervention for his masochistic ways? Thank you all, and god bless. --El Bucknero

************************************************************************************
http://wolfgangbuckner.blogspot.com/2005/04/lesson-we-already-knew.html

2 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading this posting, then scrolling down, "Whale Watching in West Sac" takes on a whole new meaning!

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

Count me in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home