Returning to Work
I went back to work for a half-day yesterday. I start again full time on Monday, and I am not looking forward to it. This is especially due to the fact that I recently found out that I'm getting laid off at the end of the school year. With California's statewide budget cuts and declining enrollment in Davis, the district handed out over 100 pink slips. They are fairly confident that they will be able to retain many of them, but since I am among those with the lowest seniority, I will most certainly have to find alternate employment. It really throws a wrench into the plan that Jamie and I had for ourselves, such as buying a house and paying for the finer things we tend to enjoy, such as food and gas!!
At any rate, while I'm returning to work on Monday, Jamie will be starting his journey as a stay-at-home dad. I think they'll be just fine together.

1 Comments:
Tag, if you feel like it. I cannot believe how cute your baby is! Thanks for sending the wedding pictures...we just got them yesterday.
Post a Comment
<< Home