Backyard Flowers
Since we bought our new house, I've invested much of my time into restoring the backyard into the beautiful paradise that it once had to have been. We have about 12 rose bushes, 5 small trees (6 if you include the lemon tree that we just planted), and numerous flowers and shrubs. When Dad and Chris were here, we got one side of the yard completely weeded and mulched, and it looks fantastic! Since then, I've been slowly plugging away at the other side whenever Sean is sleeping or whenever it's cool enough for him to spend some time outside. So I thought I'd share some pictures of the flowers that we have in our backyard. I think they're quite beautiful. I only hope that my black thumb doesn't show them their last days. Ask Jamie. I seem to have a knack for killing plants.
Oh yeah, and what post would be complete without a view recent pictures of Sean? He's such a cutie!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home