Sean's Six Month Birthday Experience
This past weekend Trisha, Sean, and I drove down the coast to Pismo Beach, CA. We met some good friends from Pittsburgh for a beach destination wedding. Chris and Amy got married in front of the Sea Venture hotel in Pismo Saturday afternoon. It was a very nice wedding with good food, drinks, and friends.
While the purpose of our drive down south was to see our friends get married, it seems like Sean always steals the show. It could just be a proud pappy talking, but Sean is a cute little kid. Everywhere we go people make little comments about how cute or chubby he is. He is almost always smiling at everyone. So it wasn't unusual on Saturday morning that a random woman walked up to Sean and started making faces at him. It still wasn't all that unusual that she started talking to us and asking questions about the little guy. The random woman was very nice. Of course, being the pimp daddy that he is, he started flirting with the woman. He is making little faces, laughing, and squeaking at her. Ironically when I looked up at the woman I noticed who she was. We were carrying on a conversation with Kristy Swanson. So, on Sean's six month birthday he makes his dad proud by flirting with Buffy the Vampire Slayer. What can I say, my son has good taste!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home