Capital Air Show
Trisha and I have been looking forward to the Air Show for weeks, ever since I saw a poster at my school over the summer. So we have been planing this outing for some time now. As it turns out today happened to be a number of firsts for Sean. It was his first time on a train. We took the light rail from Sacramento to the airport where the air show took place. It was also his first time on a bus. They had buses pick us up from the light rail station and take us to the gate. It was also Sean's first time wearing a F-22a Raptor helmet.
I think Sean's favorite part was actually walking through the transport planes. He liked the shade and seeing all the different parts of the planes.
We were worried that the noise from the jet engines would scare the little guy. Instead he got really excited and was cheering when the planes blew by.
It was a great day.
It is funny to think about how our lives have changed over the past few years. Our first years in California were spent exploring San Francisco, Tahoe, Napa, and Yosemite. Now we spend our days at the playground, state fair, and air shows. I couldn't image our lives any different though. It was a perfect Sunday spent with the family enjoying a nice day and seeing something new.


1 Comments:
That is fantastic!
Post a Comment
<< Home