The Butlers Move to Cali

This site is a sort of documentary on our new adventures in Davis, California

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

We now have the internuts!

Great news! As of today, we have an internet connection at our new house (which also means that our home phone works again). I guess I failed to mention in my last post that I was typing it at Jamie's work because we didn't have internet, phone, or cable at the house and we felt extremely removed from the world.

The bad news is that I'm still working on getting the small things from the old house and finding a proper home for them in the new house. The good news is that with an internet connection, I can check what's playing at the local movie theatres! I do believe that I will be watching a movie tonight--I haven't decided between Spiderman 3 and Mr. Brooks. I'd really like to see Ocean's 13 or the 3rd Pirates of the Caribbean, but I'm going to have to wait for Jamie to see those ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home