One Happy Boy
As we're starting to get used to the fact that we must start watching our son very carefully for any signs that his brain may be expanding too much, we're beginning to once again see him as just another happy boy. I thought I'd post a couple of pictures to show that although we as parents may be stressed beyond belief, Sean is just living his life as a smiling little kid who's busy learning all about the world around him. Enjoy!

3 Comments:
Trish, Jamie, and Sean,
Matt and I are thinking about you and praying for you. We miss you guys and can't wait to meet Sean.
The previous comment says I'm anonymous, but really it's just me, Tracy. I just didn't know/want to set up an account 'nat, so anonymous was easier.
Thanks for the happy baby pictures! I love the way babies squish up their faces when they are on their bellies!
Post a Comment
<< Home