It's official. Pink is out.....Blue is in!
Trisha and I went to the Sacramento Prenatal Care office this morning. The very nice lady squeezed some goop on Trisha and began wrestling with the cables and dancing baby. That's right, our baby has inherited my talent for the dance! After a bit she was able to see the kids fists, legs, feet, healthy heart, and measure its head. She took a few stabs at it but the little guy was being shy. He didn't want the world to see his parts. Then all of a sudden, clear as day....a third leg!
IT'S A BOY!
I am happy. Trisha is scared about raising a boy. Although, not nearly as scared as I was about raising a girl.
More later.....

2 Comments:
Jamie's sigh of relief is heard all around the world today. Congratulations, you guys! We're so excited for you and can't wait to buy Baby Butler cars and trucks and baseball mitts! Although, I might buy him a doll too just to get Jamie back for carving his initials in our concrete!
Congratulations!! Judging by the choice of my college friends, excluding Dave, but inclusive of Dana, it is pretty clear that I prefer boys.
Post a Comment
<< Home